Tuesday 29 July 2014

Family Days

I woke up on Saturday in much better spirits, we were all on holiday together.  We didn't have any concrete plans but as the sun was out we made a picnic and headed out to Southport.  We went on the Lakeside Miniature Railway before having our picnic lunch on the park.  We went back on the train and had an ice cream and drink.  Later on we walked along the beach and tried to reach the sea.  It was a fantastic day and the boys loved it, we all had so much fun.

Everything I ate went down successfully and I felt great, and I also didn't have any problems driving either.  I was a good day all round.

Sunday started out a little fraught, the boys were a bit awkward and nothing was going our way.  We decided to take the boys out to get some fish in the afternoon and after shopping around bought a fancy fish bowl.  We have to wait to get some fish but we set up the bowl ready.  Then the boys played in the garden for the rest of the afternoon.

In the evenings we have been watching the Commonwealth Games and have been really excited to see the home nations doing really well.  We enjoy watching different sports and I even got to watch the Hungarian F1 too which was exciting.  The weekend had been fun packed and we all  enjoyed spending time together, its good to have my family around me and the boys are enough entertainment on their own.  It really was an awesome weekend and one which I will remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment